- Policy to use network identifiers
In providing its services and making its content available to users of the rubgallery.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), Mgr. David Voda, ID No.: 73965014, with registered office at Komenského 897/10, 779 00 Olomouc (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”), uses network identifiers, so-called cookies, in order to enable and improve the use of the website.
For more information on the protection of personal data by the Provider, please refer to the Personal Data Processing Policy.
- What are cookies?
- What are plugins?
Plugin is a software which doesn’t work independently, but as a additional module of other application and thus extends its functionality. Plugin usually uses an interface of an application called API. Many of programmes offer a possibility to use their API (application interface) to programmers with a possibility to extend a functionality of offered programme. Typical example of plugin is a plug-in module for browsers, which can eg. block the advert, show the incoming email etc. Consent with the usage of plugins is given for 6 months and has to be renewed after the time of consent expires, if you’d like to continue using plugins.
(what is stated below about cookies applies adequately to plugins)
- Types of cookies
Cookies are classified according to their duration of use, their necessity and the entity that places them on your device.
a) Cookies are divided into the following two categories according to the period of use:
- Short-term (session cookies), which are automatically deleted from your computer as soon as you close your browser. These cookies are necessary for the proper functionality of the website.
- Long-term (persistent cookies), which remain stored on your computer for a longer period of time depending on the settings of the internet browser you are using. You can manually delete long-term cookies at any time. These cookies are useful to help you navigate the website more easily.
b) Cookies are divided into the following categories according to their necessity:
- Others, which are mainly used to facilitate the transfer of information, measure traffic or analyse the behaviour of website users. These are further divided into marketing, analytical and preference cookies.
- Marketing – used to better target and personalise ads. These cookies track visitors across the website and collect information to deliver personalised ads.
- Analytical/Statistical – allow you to track website visitors’ interactions with website content and provide data on the number of visitors, length of time spent on the website, etc.
- Functional/Preferential – used to improve the functionality of the website, as well as to make it easier to use, it allows the website to remember the preferences of the user and can adapt to them (language settings, currency, etc.)
- Performance – they enable understanding and analysis of key website performance indexes, which helps in providing a better user experience for visitors.
c) We divide cookies into two categories depending on which entity creates and stores the cookies on your device:
- First-party cookies are created directly by the data controller that operates the website you are visiting. Most often, they are used to provide the basic functions of the website.
- Third-party cookies are created by data controllers other than the operator of the website visited. These are most often cookies from advertising service providers or cookies for analysing website traffic.
- Customization of website settings in terms of personalization of settings for users.
- Tracking of analytical data necessary to identify and evaluate the content of interest to you on our website. Thanks to cookies, we are able to tailor the content of the website to the individual user. We also use the services of external suppliers to track analytical data regarding traffic, who have developed their own effective data protection system.
- Website security. Cookies help us to authenticate users and are used to prevent fraudulent activity and protect user data.
- Advertising and marketing activities. Cookies also help us to tailor advertising to your specific interests and the interests of individual users of our website, allowing us to show you relevant advertising. Our website may also contain cookies from advertising systems that are used to obtain statistical data regarding the effectiveness of advertising. Third-party cookies may also be stored on your computer via our website. The advertising systems have developed their own effective data protection system.
- Third-party cookies
As mentioned above, our website also contains cookies from our contractual partners. These cookies are managed by third parties and the Provider does not have access to read or write this data. These are mainly advertising or ad systems or website traffic analysis.
These partners are:
- Google Analytics – details shall be found here;
- Google – details shall be found here;
- WooCommerce – details shall be found here;
- WPML – details shall be found here;
- GDPR Cookie Compliance – details shall be found here.
- How do I adjust my cookie settings?
We hereby inform you that by not consenting to the use of certain types of cookies, the quality of the website may be impaired and the possibility to use the services provided by our website may be limited. These are functions related to certain types of cookies, which are described in Article 5. It is possible to change whether or not to grant consent in the settings of your internet browser.
If you block the collection and storage of cookies in your internet browser, we will no longer process any of your network identifiers or other information that can be obtained through cookies.
Detailed information about the settings for storing cookies in your browser can be found on the websites of the providers of the specific internet browsers.
- request information from us about what personal data we process about you;
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data;
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected;
- require us to delete this personal data – we will delete it if it does not conflict with applicable law or our legitimate interests;
- in case of doubt about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.
You can contact the data controller directly at:
Mgr. David Voda
779 00 Olomouc
Alternatively, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com